• A’ DESIGN AWARD, Gold Medal, Interior Space, Milan, Italy, 2018
• GOOD DESIGN AWARDS, Winner, Interior Design, Sidney, Australia, 2018
• LA OBRA DEL AÑO AWARD, Winner, Service Interior Design, Mexico City, 2018
• FIRENZE - ENTREMUROS AWARD, Winner, Best Interior Design, Mexico City, 2018
• NOLDI SCHRECK AWARD, Winner, Restaurant, Bar, Mexico City 2018
• III BIENAL DE ARQUITECTURA Mexico City, Mention, Building Conversion, Mexico City, 2017
• WWAID, Honorific Mention, Hospitality Bars & Restaurants, Mexico City, 2018
The project solves two commercial properties that share access, lobby and services. Buna is a café and Sartoria is a restaurant. With concrete, the essential elements of each space are solved: it provides a vault for the restaurant (an allusion to wine cellars and vaulted taverns in Europe) and a central bar for the cafeteria. The floor is polished concrete. The bars are covered in black and white marble respectively.